
That is I'd say about half of my crafty bookmarks. HALF. You can see how I tried to organize them into an orderly fashion, then gave up. If it looks like a project I can do, I bookmark it thinking "oh, I can make that" or "it would be great to make one of those!" and then...they languish in my bookmarks folder doing nothing. The ones that really kill me, that I have so many of? Those projects I see that scream "... (insert a name here) would LOVE that!"
My friends and family would have a houseful of handmade goods if I ever got around to making those things for them, I do know that.
So...my goal...(because it's always good to have a goal) (isn't it?) is to go through those bookmarks and actually start creating those things I was positive I could/should try when I bookmarked them. And then delete them...hopefully having learned a new thing or two along the way.
Coming up: (some of) my work space and the first tutorial I decided to cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment