These are all going into today's mail to various friends and family members as a little pre-Christmas cheer.
They're just simple little Styrofoam discs covered with paper and glitter.
These two have the big glitter snowflakes I found in a dollar store weeks ago and can't find again.
I am on this total use what I have kick. I keep filling up shopping carts online with cute new stamps and paper and glitter, only to delete it all before I purchase it so that I can use what I have in my studio. I have purchased things like a circle punch (which I didn't have) and blank cards that I'll be using as part of a gift, but otherwise, I've resisted. And it's hard -- especially if you know how cute some of the new Christmas stamps are. I see it as kind of a purging process.
Gift making starts today. I am excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment