I guess mother's like brag books? If my neighbor is any indication, the answer is yes; her purse is weighed down with them.
I made these just using some wool felt, sheet protectors, and appliqued on some letters from scraps. (One for Miles, Lillie, and Ellen.)
If you are wondering how I did the sheet protector pages, I just traced out an inch larger than my 4" x 6" postcard in a reverse L shape and ran it through my machine. I cut that out, used pinking shears along the top, then use the open side in the binding so that I'd made a little pocket. I thought the plastic would be fussy going through the machine, but I had no issues at all.
Best part? This is going to be my Mother's Day gift(s) this year!
Shopping list:
Wool blend felt from J.Caroline
(if I recall correctly, those I used are: Lemon, Pistachio, and Moss.)
Template for Alphabet from Martha Stewart (which I now cannot find)
Scraps from my bin and sheet protectors from another life.
No comments:
Post a Comment