New fabric! Some from online, some from the Memorial day sale at Joann. Remind me to never do that again; a fight broke out in the pattern section between two little old ladies who wanted the last of one thing. It was crazy. It's not the greatest pic, but the red/blue fabric on the far left (the large pile of fabric) is going to be for a skirt! (I still need to take a photo of the one I made last week.)
The Sublime Stitching journal that was a recent gift. Hand embroidered front and nice handmade paper pages...
It's now my list journal. I used to write, all the time. I've fallen out of habit and I decided to try it again, in list form. I filled a mason jar of labels with different list prompts and I pick one a day. Shake it up, pick one, stick it to a page and go. It's my proof that not all crafting and writing endeavors have to be glamorous.
And finally, Bob. Behold the cuteness that is my new black and white kitten, Bob. I'm not sure if he's a boy or a girl yet, but Bob works for me as a universal name. He's the cutest thing and survived his first night with a dog and two cats just fine!
1 comment:
gorgeous fabrics! these would make me very happy too.
Post a Comment