recycling and reusing at its finest. Bravo!
Very pretty! I think I have some ugly gray binders hanging around. May I ask what you used for the photo pages?
Karen: I'm just going to use regular sheet protectors. I was going to cut my scrapbook paper to fit and just use photo corners to hold down my pics. I don't need any kind of fancy scrapbook pages and I thought that would work out well.Kelli: Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
recycling and reusing at its finest. Bravo!
Very pretty! I think I have some ugly gray binders hanging around. May I ask what you used for the photo pages?
Karen:
I'm just going to use regular sheet protectors. I was going to cut my scrapbook paper to fit and just use photo corners to hold down my pics. I don't need any kind of fancy scrapbook pages and I thought that would work out well.
Kelli:
Thanks!
Post a Comment