The farm wall hanging. It's a Martha Stewart craft kit I got on clearance at Micheal's awhile ago. (And wow, they really marked it down. I picked up for $3.99 because the box was smashed.) Took all of 5 minutes to put together.

I saw these the other day Chez Beeper Bebe and bookmarked them because they were too cute to not save.


It's a huge set of 12, so I split them into two groups and made a little Velcro carry bag. One for a boy, one for a girl. I just printed on regular weight card stock and to make them a little sturdier, I just covered one side with clear contact paper. I substituted string for regular yarn because I had it on hand and gave one end a plastic bead to serve as an anchor.
I've also boxed up a few of the ornaments and have them ready to be sent off...but still have more to make. I see that as today's low-key project.
2 comments:
You have so many wonderful ideas. I'm glad I flagged a link to you on my blog so I know when you have a new post! You are getting me motivated!
Anna
Yay for motivation! I'm just trudging along slowly getting things done!
Post a Comment