Friday, November 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...ornaments

From the bookmark folder labeled "Christmas Ornaments". These are for a swap I will not name so it'll keep the element of surprise.

This one I did from this tutorial over at Zakka Life. Degree of difficulty? None. In total it took about 5 minutes to whip up once I cut all the circles out. This one is a 4 inch circle; she recommends not going smaller than that but I'm curious to see how a smaller circle will come out.


LOVE. This one. Love. I used the pattern from Make it Do. (I used the pattern she links from Kaboodle.) Absolutely simple and stunning.


Lark and Lola had this up
last week and that was when I made these. I used antique dictionary pages as I'm short on sheet music. Centers were a little difficult to come by as I just couldn't decide. All this Christmas scrapbook stuff stockpiled and I couldn't find the right thing. So I went with whimsical and simple.



These are going off to my swap partner tomorrow. As to which one is going to be the "official" ornament of 2010 (made in bulk and shipped to friends and family for their trees) is yet to be determined...

1 comment:

karen said...

Your ornaments are so pretty! I like them all, especially the zakka one which look so cozy and sounds quick and manageable. Thanks for the inspiration!