More ornaments...this time little wooden snowflakes painted pink and blue, then coated with clear micro-beads, then glued together back to back to make a little hanging snowflake.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
More ornaments. And a stocking
Mini stocking for a swap over at Swap-Bot. Filled with scrapbooking stuff as that's what my partner is into and it wasn't a stretch to fill it with supplies I had around. I love this fabric and wish I'd gotten more than a 1/2 yard; too bad Hobby Lobby was out when I went back to get more.

More ornaments...this time little wooden snowflakes painted pink and blue, then coated with clear micro-beads, then glued together back to back to make a little hanging snowflake.
Snowflakes from this Etsy shop. Microbeads from here (and they come in so many fab colors!)
More ornaments...this time little wooden snowflakes painted pink and blue, then coated with clear micro-beads, then glued together back to back to make a little hanging snowflake.
Labels:
Christmas,
ornaments,
swaps,
use what i have,
wood craft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment