I came up with the idea because I lost the ribbon and the ribbon was keeping in place all the little bits of paper I keep taped, stapled, and paper-clipped into my journal. Or try to at least. Heart and bird nest from two different ads in this months Vogue. (side note: Vogue? Absolutely useless magazine with pretty pictures and exactly 367 pages of ads before 20 pages of any sort of written content. I'm not even sure who ordered a subscription of it, but it comes every month.)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
keeping it all inside
I came up with the idea for this when I lost the ribbon I was using to keep my journal tied together. Same idea as a coffee cozy. I'm thinking though I need to make one with a button and elastic so that it'll grow with the book.

I came up with the idea because I lost the ribbon and the ribbon was keeping in place all the little bits of paper I keep taped, stapled, and paper-clipped into my journal. Or try to at least. Heart and bird nest from two different ads in this months Vogue. (side note: Vogue? Absolutely useless magazine with pretty pictures and exactly 367 pages of ads before 20 pages of any sort of written content. I'm not even sure who ordered a subscription of it, but it comes every month.)
Life has been a mess as of late and keeping it simple is the best way for me to keep on going.
I came up with the idea because I lost the ribbon and the ribbon was keeping in place all the little bits of paper I keep taped, stapled, and paper-clipped into my journal. Or try to at least. Heart and bird nest from two different ads in this months Vogue. (side note: Vogue? Absolutely useless magazine with pretty pictures and exactly 367 pages of ads before 20 pages of any sort of written content. I'm not even sure who ordered a subscription of it, but it comes every month.)
Labels:
journal,
new ideas,
use what i have
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good idea on the book strap. Does anybody make wide strips of elastic? That would be a good strap that could expand with the book!
I have elastic that I use when I make myself skirts and it can be pretty wide. I never thought about using that!
Great idea!
Post a Comment