Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Don't be jealous (!) : as of 740 p.m. this evening I finished ALL of my Christmas cards for the upcoming holiday season. The tags in the first picture had been my first idea. I scrapped the tags and went ahead with the rosettes on cards. I'm going to go ahead and use these for gift tags.



I won't show my cards off until I get them in the mail next month but I will give a sneak peak at the color scheme:


Rosettes made with the Tim Holtz Rosette die, which just makes the job so, so much easier!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the tags, they will look beautiful on gifts! :-)

Keke said...

Wow...you are a busy bee!! And all so lovely! I just wanted to jump over and say thanks so much! Your matchbox was my day #1yumminess. Thanks so much for such an adorable box that was so well crafted!! And the paperclip was simply deliciously cute and creative. Happy Holidays! Thanks for the awesome matchbox! XO Keke

Anonymous said...

I love the tags. They're gorgeous, as was your A Countdown To Christmas Swap matchbox which is my Day 3. Posted on my blog. Thanks.

Emily said...

Too cute! Love the color scheme you're using for the cards.