Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Loose Teeth Swap


Ornaments for the Two Loose Teeth Swap!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Really cute ornaments! I've seen alot of nice comments about the Countdown to Christmas matchboxes too! You should post some of the ones you received too! We'd love to see them! Happy Holidays!

Mandie said...

Jill, I have your number 7 matchbox and I love it! The little mittens are adorable, thank you! Merry Christmas

Sarah said...

What fun ornaments! I received your #6 matchbox, thank you! I love the snowflake and the ribbon. The paperclip you made is our "star" for our little tree where all the matchboxes are hanging. :-)

Sunset97 said...

just wanted to thank you for my #10 matchbox and paper clip... they are both very adorable....

thank you so much....

tracy

Becky J. said...

i recieved your cute matchbox...love the pink and the paper clip!
thanks
http://patchworkposse.com/blog