Thursday, March 31, 2011

in a paper bag? really?

Once a month I make a mixed cd and send it to whomever my partner happens to be for that round. (I'm in a group of people who share play lists and whatnot.) Since I've been moving at a snail's pace this month, I'm a little late getting my March mix out to my partner.

Not much to say about this project other than it's super easy, super cute, and can be altered to fit your needs. I used some red rub-ons for my cover and the track list, but the possibilities are endless! I saved the offered graphics, split them apart in paint, then just added my title text in Picassa. Easy as pie!








A little bit of baker's twine and it's ready to go into tomorrow's mail!

DIY Indie Mix Tape Project (or a cd in a bag) can be found here. It's now my go-to cd packaging from here on out!

Also, if you get/buy Ready Made Mag the lovely ladies at A Beautiful Mess were featured in this newest issue!