It's been so long since I started this blog that I'd forgotten what it's purpose was. Sure, promote my shop when I remember to do so. Connect with other crafters and artists, absolutely. But when I started this blog I did have a reason: to go through the bookmarks I've collected over the years and actually make each project, then tell how it went. I think I did it a total of twice. A big fat two times. Something discouraged me, I don't remember what, from the original project. In need of some inspiration and motivation, I've decided to resurrect the tutorial project.My goal is to go project by project through my massive amount of bookmarks, completing each one and documenting them here in words and pictures. I'll just pick the projects randomly and delete them from my bookmarks when I'm done. It will probably take me the rest of the year and it's a huge commitment, but I'm ready for it.
First step: clean my craft space!
No comments:
Post a Comment