Saturday, November 12, 2011


I've decided to do something a little different with this holiday seasons donations. Normally we donate a bag of canned goods and a few toys but this year, I've decided to add to that. This last year has been a struggle for a lot of people (and honestly, that struggle has been happening for a lot longer) and I want to be able to provide a little bit more.

So this year from today to December 20th for every purchase from my Etsy shop, I'll donate one can of food to the San Antonio Food Bank. If you buy four items, I'll add 4 cans to my bag. If you buy 6, I'll give 6...etc. For all purchases of $10.00 or more I'll add another toy to the 5 I've already purchased for donation. (Toys go to the Toys for Tots drive)

Should I be fortunate enough to collect enough food to split, I will donate half to the Church Under the Bridge.

This isn't a drive about profits, it's a drive about helping others the best I can.





No comments: