I found this tutorial on Pinterest and immediately bookmarked it because I can never seem to have enough of the foam for the Distress Ink pads. Since it's quiet and rainy here today I decided to try it out. I love the idea that I now can have a foam pad dedicated to each color.
Let it be known that I'm so jealous she used some rounded stamp mounts! I took all my mounted stamps apart last summer and kept the wood mounts to use for various projects. I did a little sanding to clean up my wood mounts and used some Red-Line Tape.

Super easy to put together and really, such an awesome idea. I like the size of the stamp mounts, as they fit more comfortably in my hand and I feel like I have more control. The only thing I'm not liking, or perhaps not used to, is the Cut n' Dry Foam. It's so much thicker than the pre-cut foam that comes in the packages. I'm going to play around with these and see how they work for me, but so far, I'm in love!
No comments:
Post a Comment