Friday, April 13, 2012

Let's have a give-away!

My friend Carrie recently started up her own stamp company and I love the sets I've already gotten so much I decided I needed to share the love and have a give-away! I'm giving away a bunch of my favorite products from my massive stash AND a set of Paper Wings Productions Stamps!


What's in the basket: (I've linked some of these so that you can see them since mine isn't the greatest picture!)
- 3 Studio G pigment inks
-2 Studio G glitter glues (in white and aqua, my two most favorite)
-Dear Lizzy Memento Charming metal embellishments
-a set of Martha Stewart Alpaha rub-ons
-2 packs of white cards - one square and one giant tag shaped
-Crate Paper's Lemongrass rub-ons
-K and Company's Actopus to Zelephant rub-ons
-American Crafts Details: Frisbee and Honeysuckle
-some multi-colored gems
-some Martha Stewart plaid tape
-a bottle of Ditto's Glimmer Mist in Silver
-some journal tags
-two packs of Dear Lizzy brads

ALL THAT PLUS! a set of stamps of your choice from Paper Wings Productions! All you have to do to enter to win is go over to the Paper Wings shop and look at their stamps, then comment on this post and tell me which set you'd love to add to your collection.

Drawing open until Wednesday, the 18th at 10pm CST, when I will pick a winner! Remember, all you have to do is comment and feel free to pass it on!

7 comments:

Carol said...

I love Carries line of stamps. Would like to add the Butterfly Panel to the ones I already have. Well that's just one of the ones I'd like to add. They are all great and the ones I have give a good clear image.
Carol B.

llc said...

I would love to have all the items they are so wonderful and I know one of the artist personally. Lisa c

Ellen R said...

Love Carrie's new stamps also! I think the set I want next is Vintage Technology. Love the samples on their blog. Thanks for the opportunity of a give away.

cherrera11 said...

I also like the Vintgage Technology... makes me feel old in a cool way

WreckThisGirl said...

It was hard to chose only one, but I'd say Skeleton Couples. I've never seen something similar and I really love them!!

allegne said...

id rather have it all. they are all beautiful.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the stamps, the Butterfly panel one especially, My line of jewelry is named Monarch (Monarch Butterfly) so you can see how that would come in handy! The Bird panel stamp would also be lovely on some handmade cards!

laurgray17@gmail.com