Friday, April 12, 2013
The new How To section!
I recently helped a friend delve into the world of blogs/Facebook/Etsy/Pinterest and found that creating these handy little tutorials was the best way to 1) explain things and 2) explain things so that she'd have a record of them for the future. {Turns out several people I know are more than happy to have these tutorials!}
First up are my finished batch of Blogger tutorials. I will also be posting Etsy, Paypal, and Pinterest in the next few days. Each will have a link to the page they're located over in the left sidebar. Tutorials are in PDF format and can be saved on your computer or printed out if you so desire.
For a more computer savy, advanced user, they might seem very basic. But if you're just starting out and the ins and outs of Blogger confuse you, they might just be what you need. I'm not a genius by any stretch of the word, but I have figured out things to make them easier and love sharing what I know. This is also my first attempt at sharing/creating tutorials so if you see any errors or something is not clear, please let me know. If there's a tutorial you'd like to see, please drop me a line and I'll see if I can't help you out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I" am the... not so advanced, savvy computer user, that was BLESSED to have Jill hold my hand through a many weeks long period of time where I went from only having a knowledged of emailing, to now having an etsy shop, pinterest boards, a blog and after realization that a business FB account wasn't very friendly, a new FB timeline!!!
Jill's way of writing tutorials makes perfect sense. When I thought of ONE MORE THING, that I wanted to understand,she would write me ANOTHER tutorial!
Here heart is good and BIG and I am SOOOOOO thankful for her help and friendship!
Go for it...use the tutorials! They work!
Hugs to you my life saver Jill...
Post a Comment