Thursday, May 23, 2013

Allons-y! It's the 10th Doctor.

It took me months to watch all 90 something episodes of Doctor Who. (Of the new Doctor Who. The old Doctor Who episodes I just don't have time for. I mean, it has been on tv for 50 years!) As standard with Doctor Who fans: Nine is my favorite, Ten is eh, and Eleven is a thing of beauty. 

Ten might be 'eh' in my book but he makes a damned ADORABLE doll. 

He's made from felt with little button eyes and a hand embroidered mouth. I don't make dolls often because I think that dolls are difficult only in the sense that you have to have a certain something to capture their personality. Does that make sense? I don't feel like I do all that great with dolls which is why I don't do them often. This one is my 2nd and it's not a fluke, so perhaps I was meant to make Doctor Who dolls. Who knows. 







I can't get over that his jacket is removable.






No comments: