Friday, May 3, 2013

Checkbooks aren't out of style...yet

Recently, the woman I buy a lot of my patterns from had a huge sale - 21 of retiring patterns for $5. (She does $5 Friday every week) I love her patterns and have been making/selling them for something like two years now. They're well written, have fantastically easy to follow instructions, and have the perfect pictures to guide you throughout the project. I've never found one of her patterns impossible to do or in the least bit frustrating, so there was no way I was passing up 21 of her patterns for such an unbelievable price, even if I did have a few of them already. 

I'm currently working my way through them and just finished the checkbook wallet. I love it, even if I don't really carry my checkbook and only use it once a month to write a rent check. 


 It came together in about an hour and I clearly need to work on the handstitched section where the cardboard insert goes, but otherwise, I'm super pleased with how it turned out. 

No comments: