Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My new obsession

I am OBSESSED with the secret pocket envelope pouch pattern I recently got from MichellePatterns. (I buy the majority of my patterns from her and they are phenomenal.) They come in five sizes and I've been using them for my wallet, to carry my cell phone, to carry my Distress markers...

I've made a whole bunch of them and listed them in my Etsy shop. (Click to see all of them) These are my favorites!


The Kawaii linen trio - 2 business/credit card size, one medium pouch. I have held onto these Kawaii linen scraps forever and I'll be sad to see them go if they sell, but they do really deserve to be out in the world. 

The Grey Birds of a Feather. The first two I made and the first time I ever made a buttonhole with my sewing machine. (Which is now also a new obsession. What can I put a buttonhole on!?)

They're a great scrap project...only I have so many scraps...

No comments: