Sunday, April 6, 2014

it's a challenge

Paper Wings Productions (owned by my dear friend Carrie) is having their April Challenge and this is my entry for it! 


They're just manila tags that I used this glue and distress ink technique on. The one on the left is a combination of Salty Ocean, Pickett Fence, and Picked Raspberry. The one on the right is a combination of Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, and Dusty Concord. The stamp is the Sweetie stamp from Paper Wings that I just love and have been using all week. I made the love using this Sprayed Box Letters tutorial that I forget about and need to use again - it's just one of my favorite looks. The tag on the left has the heart stamped directly to it (note: if you use the glue/ink technique and stamp direct to tag, be sure to let it dry - it's takes a bit longer to dry than it normally would.) The heart on the right was stamped on a tag that I sprayed with 3 different red/pink sprays and cut out. If you must know, the one on the right is my favorite! 

3 comments:

ericarose said...

I love your tags!! Beautiful colors and I love the stamp set you used!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Wings productions!!

Hastypearl said...

Ha! That's the first thing I wondered...How did she do those letters! Thanks for the tutorial link...I like the one on the right, too:) Laura

katie said...

gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant!