Answers to the questions I've gotten recently:
1. Yes. That's my real hair color. (I'm kidding. I didn't get that as a question.)
2. Where do I get my felt flowers? I had a supply of the American Crafts Greenhouse felt flowers, but ran out of those. Now, after an exhaustive internet search recently, I buy all my felt flowers on Etsy from these stores:
Basketgirl68
Crafty Craze
Kutz (which in my opinion makes the most delightful felt cuts in the world...only downfall is they are in Italy and sometimes shipping takes forever.)
3. Where do I like to buy fabric online? I have a couple of favorite Etsy shops:
Mountain of the Dragon
Latelier
And I also really like:
JCaroline
Pink Chalk Fabric (quickest flipping shipping EVER)
4. Do I swap things? Yes! I gladly do swaps privately should you ever be inclined to want something I've made. I also swap on Swap-Bot.
5. Do I have an Etsy shop? I do. You can find it here.
5a. You can also find my wares in the November Sampler and at Needles + Pens in SF.
6. My favorite craft item? Seriously. Has. To. Be. RIC RAC. I can't get enough of it.
And since we're not project-less here, the doll quilt I made for a recent swap:
1 comment:
Jill!!!! I want the bird bag SO. MUCH. for when I have an eventual kid. How cute would that be on a diaper bag???
This sounds dumb, but since we had a scare last month, we've been planning "just in case." We've got ideas for the nursery too: we're thinking leaves and birds, full of greens and browns. Yes? ANYWAY. Your bird bag on Etsy would be AWESOME.
Post a Comment