I forget to update sometimes...especially when live gets really busy and I find myself having to juggle, well, everything.
My latest tutorial project: ha. I can't find the link now. I think it might have been one of the ones I accidentally deleted yesterday.
It was just a simple pouch with a button tutorial meant for a camera case but I was thinking more as for use for a wallet.

Things of note: this is the first time in the two years I've had my machine that I've done a button hole. I had no idea it was that simple. Second, this is the first time I've done a binding with actual quilt binding.
Thanks to this awesome (and amusing video), I now know how to do it. I need some practice, but it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.
Inside of the wallet:

I really need to learn how to finish off the corners of the tape before moving on to making more!
No comments:
Post a Comment