Bobby pins made with little brads I cut the backs off of. (I love doing that.) I really like using paint chips for my hair clips...I have tons and they made a convenient board for them. I put a whole mess of these in my shop...
It's about the only creative thing I've done this week! I got a notice from the state saying I didn't file my business taxes and now owe $1400 in fees. So I've been sorting receipts and getting my sales list together...$1400 for the two months my tax id officially covers...when I only sold $51 worth of stuff...you can see where my energy is going. I'm protesting the fees (how can I file if they never even sent my tax i.d. number/certificate??) and am going to go from there. Wish me luck!
(I think I really need to work on a project or two!)
No comments:
Post a Comment