Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Peek, part two

Back in this entry I showed off the birthday present for a friend. In between making that present and her actual birthday, she and her boyfriend became engaged...so engagement gift making was a must. (!)

I bought these cards from an Etsy seller minus the box because I wanted to make my own. (Aren't they amazing cards?) After a hunt of several craft stores and websites, I finally found this box over at Create for Less.


A little green paint, some paper and ribbon from SEI, and it's all set. I still have to work on the dividers, but for the most part, this project is done.

Shopping list:

Box from Create-For-Less
(note, they have great prices, but some of the stuff you do have to buy in bulk!)

Penelope paper from SEI
(I so love SEI paper, even if it is a bit on the expensive side. They do have great selections in the clearance section, where this was, and they are super quick on the shipping side.)

The cards and the box I didn't buy
(125 cards for $13. I couldn't beat that -- I don't have the skills to make cards that lovely!)

No comments: