Every year for my birthday I do a mix cd and give it to all my friends. Last years was a book with each page contributed by friends. They gave up a list of the 10 songs they can't live without and I made a page with their track-list and everyone got a book and disc combination. It was so much work, but so much fun.
Every year is different. Seeing as how my birthday is Thursday, these are ready to go into the mail tomorrow!
The cd case, just felt with a fabric heart cutout:

Back of the card:

From of the card: (I know, cute, right?)

One of the envelopes:
3 comments:
What a creative, fun, and generous way to celebrate your birthday! Those curls and footie pajamas--too cute. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
OOh, I want one! I LOVE mixed tapes. Want to trade?
And congrats! Hope your birthday was awesome.
Kelli,
Absolutely! I'd love to trade. I think I still have your address!
Post a Comment