My dear friend Carrie's birthday is coming up and I was at a loss as to what to do for her gift. I know she likes birds, but I always do birds. Birds = Carrie. I didn't want to do birds this time around. Then I came across this tutorial over at the Naughty Secretary Club and knew I had to do it.
It's not the best picture, but it's the best I could do at the moment. I hate waiting for things to dry!
The instructions were clear and easy to follow, but I was out of spray paint so I painted. And I put the glitter on the inside instead of the outside. I couldn't find the vintage postcard I wanted to use but thought the paper worked out well. Of course, I stickled everything to give it a little extra pop.
It was totally a use what I had on hand project, but I think it came out well. The only thing I hate is that (the) Lillie's head is cut off (that's how the photo was!) but it's cute all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment