Wednesday, September 2, 2009

where i realize i don't blog every day

My last post was about how I've decided to do the craft-a-day challenge...then I remembered that I don't blog every day! No worries, though. Even if I dash off a short entry, I will be posting. I've been wanting to get into this blog a little more anyhow.

My partner-in-crime and I have started a shop on Etsy destashing a lot of our supplies (!). She found these vintage tins and we turned them into card kits. They were in dire need of remaking as they were rusty!

This was yesterdays kit: a Christmas tin:


This was today's, a love spell kit:



Of course, I have to plug our new shop. If you are in need of supplies, hit us up!

1 comment:

Tink Shui said...

Good work on the tins:) Don't worry if you can't post everyday, I was useless when I first started! Hopefully this project will get you a bit more into blogging anyway:)