Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Booklets!

Folding paper and getting it to line up perfectly is NOT my strong suit. I love making books but my lack of skills in the folding department make me shy away from them.

These are a little on the crooked side and I couldn't get the tabbed part for the pocket to work out, but I do like how they came out! I did two plain paper, two graph paper.


The tabbed inside pocket -- I ended up just taping it together. Works just as well. I also bound it together with my sewing machine rather than by hand.


Originally found here.

Video of the creator cutting it out and putting it together, here.

1 comment:

karen said...

So pretty! I love booklets, and these have cute little pockets. Your paper design combos are lovely (and the booklets don't look crooked, just very cute). Thanks for the links!