Missy: usually there's swap info at whatever blog the swap is coming out of. Who to email, what info to give, what info you need to know. A great place to find swaps is at the Swap-Dex ( http://swapdex.blogspot.com/ )
Or even at Swap-Bot.
If you ever want to do a one on one swap with me, let me know!
Jill, did you get a Secret Admirer valentine? I didn't get the partner info but then got a valentine yesterday so I'm trying to figure out who to send to - even though it's late!
3 comments:
I would love to join a swap. How does one go about it?
Missy: usually there's swap info at whatever blog the swap is coming out of. Who to email, what info to give, what info you need to know. A great place to find swaps is at the Swap-Dex ( http://swapdex.blogspot.com/ )
Or even at Swap-Bot.
If you ever want to do a one on one swap with me, let me know!
Jill, did you get a Secret Admirer valentine? I didn't get the partner info but then got a valentine yesterday so I'm trying to figure out who to send to - even though it's late!
Jane
jspalmer@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment