I did a lot of searching for ways to store rub-ons. They stuck to sheet protectors, got lost in their drawer, and envelopes didn't work because I couldn't see them. Finally I just decided to use what I have (for now) and created a set of dividers from simple cardstock that would fit into a plastic shoe-box. You can see there in the very front the lime green sticker that serves for one of the divider tabs.
Better than the drawers? Yes. Can it get better? Probably. It's a start.
Got a organization tip you want to share? Post them here and be part of the chance to win my blog giveaway!
1 comment:
Try turning your tabs the long way so the tab is easily seen above the stickers, rub ons, etc. and write on the top what is behind that tab. That way, you can easily spot the tab and go to the section you want.
Post a Comment