Remember the
April give-away for National Letter Writing month? I decided to make May's give-away a sort of follow-up...
It's a hanging letter sorter!

It's made from the heavier outdoor weight fabrics in stripes and that lovely leafy print, backed with some bright lime green cotton. It's got two loops at the top you can pin up or run through a small curtain rod. (Or however else you can think to hang it!) Two pockets, both clearly roomy enough to hold all of your mail. Use one for ingoing, one for outgoing...use it for whatever you might need it for.
(It's not very big -- just a little under 12" x 12")
I've got several of these in my office -- one for file folders, one for shipping labels and swaps. They are by far one of my favorite organizational tools.
To enter: just leave a comment and I'll draw randomly like I always do. Comments must be received by Thursday, May 20 at 9 a.m.
4 comments:
Very pretty, count me in! ;0)
April M. - Well you know that I love your stuff and I could so use one of these (or maybe several of these) in my office! I work from homw and have things just laying everywhere - coupons, mail, etc. Thanks for posting!
Love it, so cute!
your items & pattern choices are always beautiful, sturdy, and affordable :D I love the idea of the letter holder!! Especially needing one at home AND at work :D
Post a Comment