My friend Laura is having twin boys in June and her shower was on Saturday. Since I didn't have time to make blankets, I searched high and low for something I could make that was boy-orientated. I saw these adorable cloud mobiles and knew that was what I had to make; especially since on Facebook Laura's religious preference is "all you need is love". It just seemed fitting and something I knew she'd cherish. And I was right!
I didn't make them identical (even though the twins are) because that drives me up the wall. I also knew that everyone who showed up with a shower gift would have matching sets. (I was right, they did. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my style)
It also helps that I didn't have white felt big enough to make clouds!
Tutorial wise, so incredibly simple I had no problems following directions. Always a plus in my book. It's just a simple, quick little project with great results.
1 comment:
Very sweet, she will love them!
Post a Comment