I always love looking at other people's posts about what they find at thrift stores and yard sales. It always makes me so jealous because those venues here, in a word, suck. I rarely ever find anything vintage and more than that, I rarely find anything that isn't priced at what a brand-new object would be.
I did score on Saturday, though, much to my surprise!
I got this vintage, 1950's Poinsettia tree topper (it works!) for 49 cents in it's original box.

I also found this old chocolate covered biscuit tin from Belgium for 49 cents. I'm using it to house my stickles!
4 comments:
LOVE the tree topper!!!
Me too! I love even more that it works, which I didn't discover until I got home. It's in fantastic condition; I'm thinking about hanging it in my office!
I agree. That tree topper's great! Good find~
I'm super late telling you thank you for the sweet and fun Whimsy Jar that you put together. I LOVE it! I had never even heard of whimsy jar's until this swap and think I might be stuck on them for a bit. I've just finished one for my sisters birthday and thinking I'll put one together for my daughter now. Anyway, thanks so much. I've already used some of the fun goodies that you tucked inside.
Paula: You are most welcome. Glad you liked it!
Post a Comment