Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Place to Eat. Possibly. (A CSN Stores review)

It's no secret that I love my tiny, 852 square foot (!) house. While on the small side, it does have all the space I need -- including a dining room that's been in dire need of something other than books and a litter box in it for a while. There is an antique iron corner shelf and a vintage china cabinet, but those are over-flowing (literally) with books. Dining room table? Um. No. It's outside being used as a spray paint station. We've tossed around the idea of getting a new table and think we have found one at CSN Stores. They seem to have everything from dining room sets to bedding to um, dishes (that we also really should update). If I'm not careful I might just end up furnishing my entire dining room and turn it into something useful!

Here's the set I'm thinking about ordering...and of course, there will be a review whether it be that table set or the fancy laser printer I've had my eye on.


*Please note, I did receive a gift certificate from CSN Stores to use for said future review as a form of compensation for posting this. I am in need of a dining room set so a sponsored post had excellent timing!*

No comments: