One of my lucky readers will be the winner of a $35 gift certificate to the CSN Stores! At CSN they have something like 200 different stores and they have everything from cookware to bedding to craft room organizers to swing sets.Want to win? Just leave me a comment to this post and on Valentine's Day I'll pick a winner!
Particulars:
-must live in the U.S. and Canada
-does not cover shipping but can be used on any item in any of their stores
-comments close at 3 p.m. Monday, 14 February. winner will be chosen that night
-please be sure to include a valid blog link or email address with your commenting post so i can easily contact you if you are the winner
-winner will receive a $35 one time use gift certificate
6 comments:
Yes indeed I'd love to win this generous prize! I went over to the site...WOW. It's wonderful!
So, please enter my name and I'll be keeping my toes crossed!
Oh, did you receive the Swap For All Seasons wallhanging that I sent to you yet?
Have a great day,
Jan
janellabella.blogspot.com
Lets do it! Hope I'm a winner!
Thanks!
Amanda
binkydoo4@aol.com
What a generous prize! I would love to win.
xoxo, Hope everything is going well for you!
A $35 gift certificate would be a great gift! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Thank you,
Linda
poohlin22@comcast.net
Thanks for telling me about this.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
-Q
happypeacejadore@gmail.com
:)
woohoo for give-aways!!!
Post a Comment