Friday, April 5, 2013

scenes from my inspiration board

My online time wasters: Pinterest and Tumblr. They actually make a lovely couple; Pinterest lets me keep all my picture folders free of clutter and Tumblr lets me discover a bevy of things I'd never otherwise see. It's a match made in heaven and one I'm very happy about. 

I keep several boards and my 'inspiration' board is my go-to board.  I often scroll through it when I'm stuck on a project, bored, or in need of a little, well, inspiration. Motivation to make something.  {if inclined, you can click my Pinterest button to the left and follow me!}

There's a myriad of things on my inspiration board, from celebrities to art pieces to clothing to handbags and on and on and on. These are some of my most favorites: 


 Teal tulle with bronze metallic sequins. It's just so very Under the Sea lovely. 

A Skull on the Bookshelf - a Sherlock Holmes photo. 


I love how this tag has given the pink a grungy look. I forget you can do that to such a fun color like pink. 

Michigan's Softball coach Carol Hutchins. We are HUGE Michigan Softball fans. Coach Hutchins is an amazing and accomplished woman: she's been their coach for 27 (!) years. She is Michigan's most winning coach of any sport, male or female, with 1,250+ wins. 



I never know what's going to inspire me! 

1 comment:

Hastypearl said...

You amaze! Your blog is new and interesting every time I look at it. Wish I was as flexible:) keep inspiring us, please!