Thursday, April 11, 2013

one mirror, three ways

Home Depot had this four pack of mirrors on clearance for 50 cents last week so they were purchased and given to me to "see what I could do with them". I'm not really a mirror craft person so I had to give it some thought. Also, I've been under the weather so these were done at a really slow for me pace. A little here, a little there.  This is what I came up with: 

The same floral technique as the inspired mini-canvases

I covered this one with scraps of fabric then created a crepe paper/fabric rosette. It's going in the bedroom. 

This one is my favorite! I wrapped it in grey yarn (all four sides) then embellished with felt flowers, buttons, and brads. It's a going to be a give-away for my craft group when we meet this month. 




No comments: