Shelves were cleared off and rearranged. Supplies were found...and tossed. (Glue doesn't last forever!) Furniture was moved and moved out...
I now have one free wall for just my sewing and cutting table. I still have to hang up two big bulletin boards and my create banner, but for the most part it's perfect. Oh, and I still need to clean up the antique dressmaker's dummy in the garage; I'm going to put it into the corner there next to the sewing machine and use it for photographing my bags and whatnot for my shop. (It's next on my to-do list as I'm pretty amped up excited about getting it in here!)
Just a wide shot of the room to show off how uncluttered it now looks. While not in the picture, the fabric cabinet is now in the closet and up against the wall opposite the red one is my big white bookcase full of storage containers, everything organized and in it's place.
It just feels so much better in here!
No comments:
Post a Comment