Very pretty! I like your Christmas quilt block too and, most of all, your new blog banner. Lovely designs and colors all! May I ask if you had to sand or scuff the white bookcase first? We have one of these (but with a dark, faux-wood, 70s look), but I didn't know if we had to sand and prime it first.
No, no scuffing or sanding. It was in bad need of cleaning so I just used some Clorox Green Works on it and then used white primer spray paint to cover the stenciling. I didn't primer the rest of it, just painted away. It was such a light pink, though, that I did 4 coats!
4 comments:
Jill,
I received my beautiful gift yesterday. I can't tell you how much it means. Thank you very, very, very much!!
Love the music especially.
Very pretty! I like your Christmas quilt block too and, most of all, your new blog banner. Lovely designs and colors all! May I ask if you had to sand or scuff the white bookcase first? We have one of these (but with a dark, faux-wood, 70s look), but I didn't know if we had to sand and prime it first.
Kelli,
You are so very welcome. I'm so glad you like it!
Karen,
No, no scuffing or sanding. It was in bad need of cleaning so I just used some Clorox Green Works on it and then used white primer spray paint to cover the stenciling. I didn't primer the rest of it, just painted away. It was such a light pink, though, that I did 4 coats!
Post a Comment