I finally got around to wrapping and mailing off her gift. I am so in love with these two photos, especially the second one. Something about the darkness and the mood of it.
Here's the card: I just embellished a retro snowflake card from Paper-Source (they have such great sales!) with some ribbon and a few felt flowers.
It's not wrapping paper, it's Girl Scout scrapbook paper. The pink and green circles is the bulk of the paper and since it wasn't big enough to cover the entire frame, I had to use a section of the dotted circles on the back. (Check out the rest of the Girl Scout line. There's some super cute stuff there! In fact, I see some stuff I might need to buy!) I used the same ribbon and flowers on the package and the little birdie card was an extra from a recent Etsy purchase.
Up today: a birthday present for a favorite fellow blogger!
No comments:
Post a Comment