I know I joked in an email to the project creator about how people love projects like this as an excuse to buy new stuff, but it's not like that for me. Sure, I have an entire shelf now empty and ready for new fabric. Sure, I'll indulge in some fabric buying. But that's not why I did it. I did it because...it feels good. It's nice to know that I'm passing along something I wasn't using to someone who will use it. Who will appreciate the sentiment and MAKE something with what I didn't. It feels good to know that what was once sitting on my shelf will soon be used, not wasted like it was in my closet. It's not a massive, world changing difference, but it makes a difference to me and whomever gets my bundle.
The deadline is September 7th if you'd like to send a box along. The details are here or you can contact me and I can give you the mailing address.
4 comments:
you are gift packing pro :-) I have received Christmas block swap along with lovely felt flower pads from ya. I love everything in your envelope. Thanks a lot. Siwa
GREAT project! Bravo!
I see your bundle! I think your is right on top of mine. That's soooo cool to see!
HZ: You are right, those are our bundles! It was cool to see!
Post a Comment