A few months ago I had this bunting up in my Etsy shop. It was one of the first I'd ever made and I figured I'd throw it out there to see what happened.Well, something BIG happened. I got an email from a woman who does photo styling for Country Living magazine. She wanted to purchase that bunting and one more like it, if I had it, to use in a 4th of July shoot that she had coming up. We emailed back and forth, buntings were purchased and shipped overnight to New York City...and then I just put it in the back of my mind. I didn't want to tell everyone and not have my bunting be in the magazine.
So I waited. And waited. And finally the July issue came and flipping through it, I was trying to not get excited about it. I was near the back and I didn't have my hopes up. Flip the page and gasp! There was my bunting!
I still need to get a frame for the page. And that's the only shot of the bunting, but I'm damned excited and proud.
And to think, I haven't made a bunting since. Nor have I blogged or updated my shop or the shop Facebook page...I've been in a slight creative slump but it's coming back to me!
(p.s. look for a give-away to celebrate my birthday soon!)
2 comments:
That is awesome! I have that issue, Country Living is one of my favorites! I remember the bunting and loved them!
Wow! Congratulations! I have that issue too and have seen your bunting and loved it! Super cool!!!
Post a Comment