Thursday, September 25, 2008

Custom orders and Pay it Forwards, oh my.

Costume jewelry found in the garage...and used for hair clips. The picture doesn't do it it justice, not really, but I love the pink pearls (left side). They actually ended up being great hair clips once I was done with them...


I love them as hair clips and I hope they make it safely to SF, where they'll be sold in a shop there. I had the worst time trying to find the right glue to make them work, but I think I finally got it when I went with some Liquid Nails meant to put fabric to metal.

I had the genius idea of packaging them on empty button cards...it just gives them more of a vintage feel, don't you think?


I got this in the mail yesterday...isn't it spectacular, despite my poor picture taking skills?



I got it as a Pay it Forward from Raspberry...and I was blown away when I opened it to look at it. It's so delicate and soft and just fantastic...I'm so excited to have it hanging on my wall!


Now to find someone to PIF...and a new tutorial to try!

No comments: